We are discovering new flavors: prawns with beans
Level of difficulty: medium
Preparation time: 2 hours
Serving: for four persons
Dish type: Main course/served hot
Caloric value: 100 g of prawns with beans - approx. 240 kcal.
- Beautiful Hansel beans from Stefik (250 g)
- red onion
- clove of garlic
- thyme and dried chili
- Vegetable broth
- Two cans of sliced tomatoes
- Soak the beans overnight in salted water for at least eight hours.
- Then cook for an hour and 20 minutes
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil and toss the diced red onion
- Fry until the onion is glazed.
- Add the garlic clove, dried chili pepper and thyme
- Add two cans of sliced tomatoes and season with salt and pepper
- Cook for approx. 15 minutes until the sauce thickens
- Pour a glass of broth and cook for another 5 minutes
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and add the garlic, pressed through a press.
- Add shrimps. Sprinkle them with pepper and fry until tender
- Put the prawns on the beans with tomatoes and sprinkle that with parsley
- Best served with fresh bread