Warming Mexican soup
Level of difficulty: easy
Preparation time: approx. 1 hour
Serving: for four persons
Dish type: hot dish
Caloric value: 100 g of Mexican soup contains approx. 99 kcal
- 250 g of red beans from Stefik
- two red onions
- three cloves of garlic
- chili pepper
- 400 g of ground beef
- two cans of sliced tomatoes
- one Passata package
- can of corn
- lime juice
- spices at your discretion
- Soak red beans all night in salted water
- Peel the onion and garlic, then slice them.
- Slice the chili pepper and remove the seeds from it.
- Pour the olive oil into the bottom of the pan, toss the onion and garlic with the chili pepper. Keep on the gas until everything gets a nice glaze.
- Add ground beef to the vegetables, and meanwhile we cook the red beans
- To the fried meat, add two cans of chopped tomatoes, 0.7 l of Passat and a glass of water. Cook everything for a while on low heat.
- At the end of cooking, add the beans, a can of corn and lime juice.
- Season the soup with sweet pepper, oregano, salt and pepper.