Kutia with almond flakes
Level of difficulty: easy
Preparation time: aro1 hour
Serving: few people
Dish type: Dessert
Caloric value: around 220 kcal in 100 grams.
- 300 grams of Stefik stripped wheat for Kutia
- 200 grams of ground poppy seeds (Stefik poppy seeds recommended)
- 5 tablespoons of clear honey
- 8 dried apricots
- 8 dried figs
- 30 grams of chopped nuts
- Orange peel
- A handful of almond flakes
- Additionally: an orange for decoration.
Add stripped wheat for Kutia to water. Add a tablespoon of butter and cook covered on low heat. Cook until tender and salt at the end of cooking.
Pour boiling water over the poppy seeds and leave it covered for 15 minutes. Then drain off and mix the warm poppy seeds with the wheat. Add a teaspoon of honey and orange peel.
Cut apricots and panties into thin slices and pour boiling water over them. Then dry, mix with the nuts and add to the wheat. Decorate the whole with almond flakes and optionally with orange.