Level of difficulty: Easy
Preparation time: ca. 60 minutes
Serving: 2 people
Dish type: hot dish
Caloric value: 100 gram/90 kcal
• 300 grams of Stefik coarse corn grits,
• Parmesan cheese,
• 450 grams of mushrooms,
• 130 ml of vegetable broth
• 1 spoon of flour,
• Spices at your discretion.
• Cook the coarse corn grits as specified on the package.
• After having cooked the grits, add a tablespoon of butter, some salt and nutmeg.
• Stirring constantly, add the grated Parmesan cheese and season to taste with pepper.
• Stir until perfectly melted consistency.
• Put the grits prepared in such a way into a mold, and then set aside until completely hardened
• Slice the mushrooms and put them on hot oil or olive oil. Fry them and season to taste.
• Pour some broth on the fried mushrooms and cook it for ca. 10 minutes.
• Thicken the sauce with flour and season to taste.
• Fry the hardened polenta in a pan, turning it gently.
• Pour the mushroom sauce over it.