Level of difficulty: easy
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Serving: for 4 people
Dish type: pastries
Caloric value: ca. 350 kcal
• 1 package of Stefik coconut flakes,
• 50 g of butter,
• 2 egg whites,
• 120 g of fine sugar
• Melt the butter and then add coconut flakes,
• Beat egg whites until stiff,
• Add sugar and cooled down butter with flakes to the whites,
• Mix all ingredients
• Put the mass on a baking tray lined with baking paper,
• Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
Tip: You will get the desired shape of coconut biscuits if you use an ice cream scoop for the application of the mass.