Aromatic homemade pea soup
Level of difficulty: easy
Preparation time: more than 1 hour
Serving: for four persons
Dish type: Main course/served hot
Caloric value: 100 g of bean soup contains approx. 88 kcal.
- pea halves of the company Stefik (250 g)
- smoked bacon (300 g)
- sausage (300 g)
- carrots, celery, parsley
- 3 large potatoes
- a little bit of fat.
- spices at your discretion
- Pour cold water over the peas and let them soak for at least four hours.
- Boil, change the water and continue cooking on low heat.
- Cut the bacon into cubes and toss in a pot with a little warmed oil.
- When the bacon is slightly cooked, add the diced sausage.
- Add diced carrots, parsley and small celery, as well as potatoes.
- Fill with water, mix and boil.
- Season with marjoram.
- Add the garlic, pressed through a press, and mix.
- Throw in the boiled peas together with water.
- In a pan, melt a little fat, add the flour and mix it. When the fat will turn golden, we pour a little amount of soup and stir. After this we pour everything into the pot.